A Brand Consumers Trust
For over 30 years, comfort has been the #1 priority at Mitsubishi Electric. This has helped make Mitsubishi Electric the #1 recognized brand among consumers and contractors alike. Innovation and cutting edge technologies also make these some of the most efficient HVAC systems in the world.
The Systems Are Far More Efficient Than Traditional HVAC Systems
- Homeowners report an instant improvement in their electric bills.
- The units are up to 40% more efficient than window air conditioners.
- They do not waste energy starting and stopping all day like traditional heat pumps.
- The systems use only the precise amount of energy needed to maintain comfort.
- No energy is wasted cooling or heating unoccupied rooms.
- Installed by the best and most professional HVAC contractors in the following areas:
- Beaumont and Houston, Texas
- Lake Charles and Lafayette, Lousiana
Single Zone Vs Multi Zone Systems
One of the most important decisions you must make while shopping for a new HVAC system is whether you will use a single-zone or multi-zone system. Remember that single-zone systems are best for use in small homes or when you only need to control the temperature in one or two rooms while multi-zone systems will allow you to heat and cool many different rooms. You can also evaluate system capabilities, along with your own needs, to determine the type of unit best suited to your home.
Understanding System Capabilities
The most significant difference between single-zone and multi-zone systems is that only multi-zone systems can support the operation of more than one indoor air handler. However, not everyone needs to cool a large space. You might be looking for an AC solution to cool your new man cave or room addition. A single zone ductless system is perfect for these types of applications. These units also provide good cost value and high efficiency for rental property owners who want to equip units with air conditioning but don't want to use ductwork.
Evaluating Your Heating and Cooling Needs
Your own needs play a primary role when choosing ductless heating and cooling systems for your home or business. Think about how much space you need to cool and how much control you want to have over heating and cooling. A single-zone outdoor unit will provide you with excellent temperature control power while allowing for great energy savings.